REGISTER FOR EVENT(s)
We plan to introduce online payments soon. This implies you can complete your registration online if you choose to. Otherwise, you can only pre-register for the relative event and your final registration will be completed at our registration counter.
Note PMI Bangkok Chapter members are entitled to a discount.
Choose the event you wish to register for and fill in the appropriate form below.
Title: Managing Projects in Thai Banks: Lessons Learned for Project Managers
Date & Time: Wednesday November 20, 2013 (6:00 pm – 8:30 pm)
Fees: 400 THB for members and 500 THB for non-members
Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit 566 Ploenchit Road Lumpini, Bangkok 10330, Thailand 02-305 6000
Event Registration Refund/Cancellation Policy
- PMI Thailand Chapter reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If PMI Thailand cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, PMI Thailand has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at a new, future date.
- Event registration cancellations by registrants received 15 days before the event are eligible to receive a full refund less 40 THB service fee per transaction for Thai Banks only. Accounts from International Banks are subject to actual transfer fees.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- All refund requests must be made by the event registrant
- Refund requests must include the registrant’s or the company’s:
- Full Name
- Bank A/C Number
- Bank Branch
- Type of Account
- Event Subscription Date
- Amount Transfer Date
- Copy of the transfer slip.
- Cancellations will be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be received within the stated cancellation deadline.
- Refunds will be credited back to the registrant’s account within 1 week after the event had taken place.