As part of our initiative to increase membership benefits and opportunities for professional development, the PMI Bangkok Thailand Chapter is organizing a full-day session “Project Management Strategy (with 3D Printer exercise)” on Saturday June 28, 2014. The session will be hosted at Novotel Ploenchit and is scheduled between 09:00 and 17:30.
The event is open to both PMI Bangkok Thailand Chapter members and non-members. The sessions will be delivered in English.
Following are guidelines for registration:
- Please PRE-REGISTER for this event within June 28, 2014 using the form below or contact us at 02-3488300.
- You will then receive a notification message of pre-registration completion and payment procedures.
- To complete your REGISTRATION for this event, you will need to transfer full payment to the PMI Bangkok Thailand Chapter bank account within Jun 13, 2014 as follows:
Bank Account Information:
Name of Account: PMI Chapter Bangkok Co. Savings Account: 175 0854810 Bank: Bangkok Bank Branch: Klongtoey
Fees: 5800 THB for members and 6400 THB for non-members
- After you have transferred the full amount to the account, please fax us copy of the transfer slip to 02348-8312 and/or send a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then check your payment and send you a confirmation email finalizing the registration process.
- The payment deadline for registration is Jun 13, 2014.
Thank you and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.