REGISTER before August 31, 2017
5000 THB for Member and 6500 THB for Non-Member.
(Talent Triangle: — 7 PDUs in Leadership)
The Wisdom of Sages Workshop creates awareness about the functioning of our mind. The participants will be able to use techniques and configure mind for success. Managers at any level can gainfully use these newly learned insights in workplace as well as their homes. The participants get a new outlook towards life. This new outlook prepares them for a more productive, purposeful, stress-free, balanced and fulfilling life.
Note: Fee for this course includes 2 coffee breaks and an international buffet lunch.
- Entry into Our Mind-
- Personal introductions of trainer.
- Introduction to subject of Neuro Linguistic Programming and its relevance to project managers.
- A brief introduction to the concept of NLP and other mind exercises.
Discover Secrets of the Mind-
- Conscious and subconscious mind.
- How subconscious mind gets programmed.
- Getting rid of stress and having peaceful mind essential for optimal performance.
- Behaviour patterns affecting how a person manages self and others.
- Changing beliefs and acquiring new behaviours leading to optimal performance.
- Use of NLP exercises to make things happen.
- Holistic world and interconnectedness.
Activity & Peace-
- Using peace of mind techniques.
- Maintaining peace during intense activity.
- Goal Setting NLP Way- Using five senses in goal setting.
- Spin-around- removing fears and doubts
- Power walk- removing internal obstacles and resistance.
- CMT- creating generative internal resources.
- Anchor Dance- creating and consolidating beliefs.
- Garden- holistic integration.
- Putting It Together-
Five Mantras for Project Managers-
- Motivation Mantra
- Speed Mantra
- Quality Mantra
- Innovation Mantra
- Peace Mantra
Question & Answer-
The workshop consists of theory as well as experiential learning. Depending on the number of participants, effort is made to answer individual questions of each participant to the full maximum possible satisfaction of everyone.
|Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Usefulness of Mind Techniques in Project Management||15 Min|
|Module- How Mind operates- Conscious and Subconscious Mind and Effect of Mind Programming||30 Min|
|Techniques to tackle Stress, Challenges, Negative thinking, Doubt and Fear with demonstrations||30 Min|
|Goal Setting NLP method||15 Min|
|Learning about motivation for –
· Managing people
· Communication with people
· Leading people
· Motivating people
· Using five mantras for productivity
|4 Hours 15 Min|
|Technique to Create a purposeful work culture in team||15 Min|
|Question and Answer||15 Min|
About the Speaker
Vikas Dikshit is mechanical engineer. He was managing own businesses for more than 25 years. He is an avid reader and over last three decades, has studied the mind from over thousand books. He is a Certified Master Practitioner of NLP and a Hawaiian Huna expert. He has developed many techniques based on his knowledge of NLP and Huna. These techniques have a wide range of applications in project management, besides entrepreneurship, parenting, teaching and other areas of life. He is also a motivational speaker.
Following are guidelines for registration:
Members and non-Members:
PRE-REGISTER for this event within July 28, 2017 using the form below and get a chance to win a copy of the PMBOK (Thai Version).
To complete your REGISTRATION for this event, You will need to transfer money PMI Thailand Chapter bank account as follows:
Bank Account Information:
Name of Account: Project Management Institute Association Thailand Chapter
Savings Account: 0172620673
Bank: Kasikorn Bank
After you have transferred the full amount to the account, please send a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then check your payment and send you a confirmation email finalizing the registration process.
The payment deadline for registration is July 28, 2017.
Thank you and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED!