Become a PMI Bangkok Chapter Member
- Visit the Project Management Institute global website.
- If you already are a PMI member, click on Log In and enter your access information as shown below:
- Once signed in to your account, click on Join on the top menu. You will then be directed to page that shows “Benefits of Membership“. Click on ‘Join or Renew Today’ as shown below:
- Once at the ‘Types of Memberships‘ page, review the information provided and determine the category of membership you belong to. For example, if you are a student, scroll down to the ‘Student Member’ section and then click on ‘Chapter Listings‘ to find the local PMI Chapter in your area of registration.
- Under Asia Pacific, choose the Thailand Chapter.
- Click Join as shown below:
- A display page will then show the annual fees involved in becoming a member. Review and then click on ‘Add to Cart’ and proceed to online payment processing.
- You should then receive a notification of payment and confirmation of registration by email. It will take a couple of weeks before the information shows up in the Bangkok Chapter database.