Agile Project Management
Agile is a topic of growing importance in Project Management. The marketplace reflects its importance as project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects. Agile Management has proven to deliver better and consistent project outcomes. Furthermore, research demonstrates the value that agile can have in decreasing product defects, improving team productivity, and increasing delivery of business value.
What You Will Learn
Agile Training is an immersion based training experience that is meant to familiarize participants with the concepts, methods and practical techniques of agile project management.
- PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Certification Examination Overview
- Who can be a Project Manager – what skills are needed for this role
- Gain knowledge and understanding of Agile Manifesto & Principles
- Lean Thinking and Lean Project Management
- Leadership & Communication for Agile Management
- Emotional Intelligence and its role in Agile management
- Developing and participating in self-organized teams
- Agile Teams and Complex Adaptive Systems
- Agile Methodologies – SCRUM, XP, KANBAN & others
- Sound understanding of Agile key terminologies such as Product Backlog, User Story, Time Boxing, Stand-up meetings, Retrospective, Information Radiator, Burn Charts etc.
- Using velocity-driven planning to support fixed date/fixed price environments
- Adapting from a plan-driven approach to continuous planning approach
- Discussing tools and techniques specific to your organization’s environment
This session will also enable participants to get ready for PMI-ACP examination.
Mr. Jaiveer holds MBA in International Business, and has completed a Leadership Program from Harvard Business School and Quality Auditing program from Carnegie Mellon University. He is a Certified Project Management Professional and Agile Certified Professional from PMI, USA.
Jaiveer has an enriching experience in Program, Portfolio, Delivery and Practice Management, IT Business Management and Execution Strategies Development. He possesses comprehensive business and technical skill sets in executing large multi-million dollar programs in different technology platforms encompassing development, maintenance and application support for global clients largely for Financial Institutions using onsite, offshore, near shore and Managed IT Services delivery models.
He has almost 2 decades of experience working with diverse clientele in India, UK, USA, Middle East, North Africa, Japan, Malaysia and Singapore. He is an expert in conducting trainings for ACP, PMP, SEI-CMMI, Six Sigma, Agile Project Management (SCRUM,XP,KANBAN), PPM & EPM systems etc. He has led PMO, SEI-Metrics Council and PM Forums for multi-nationals corporations.
He has already conducted many Project Management, Project Schedule Development, Risks management, Capacity Planning, Project Budgeting/ Financials Forecasting & Agile Project Management sessions in Singapore, India and as well as globally using Webinar channel.