We had a wonderful session with our volunteers and potential candidates on Saturday May 2, 2015. Together they bring to the Chapter a ‘wealth’ of experience in various areas and within different industries.
- Alexandra Guerin – Education
- Capitan Panatat Sinhaseni – Government Affairs
- Pennapp Pumma – Government Affairs
- Laubent Dupont – Programs / Education / Communication
- Sittmichok Sitthiracha – Translator
- Sarawoot Oysrisakul – Education / Communication
- Choonhaphan Lerlertpakdee – Education
Below are some excerpts in their own words of their drive to contribution to the PMI Thailand Chapter.
“To be part of Project Management Institute (Thailand Chapter) and to promote Project Management Knowledge in Thailand”
“To provide PM Knowledge to key participants of public organizations”
“To help with producing PM training content, conduct training and seminars related to PMP and/or CAPM certification”.
We are please to have them all on-board and we welcome them individually to the Chapter.