As part of our initiative to increase membership benefits and opportunities for professional development, the PMI Bangkok Thailand Chapter is organizing a full-day ” workshop “Agile Project Management – Lessons Learned from Orchestrack ” on Saturday July 19, 2014. The session will be hosted at Novotel Ploenchit and is scheduled between 08:30 and 18:00.
The event is open to both PMI Bangkok Thailand Chapter members and non-members. The sessions will be delivered in English.
Following are guidelines for registration:
- Please PRE-REGISTER for this event within July 11, 2014 using the form below or contact us at 02-3488300.
- You will then receive a notification message of pre-registration completion and payment procedures.
- To complete your REGISTRATION for this event, you will need to transfer full payment to the PMI Bangkok Thailand Chapter bank account within July 11, 2014 as follows:
Bank Account Information:
Name of Account: PMI Chapter Bangkok Co. Savings Account: 175 0854810 Bank: Bangkok Bank Branch: Klongtoey Fees: 2400 THB for members and 3000 THB for non-members
- After you have transferred the full amount to the account, please fax us copy of the transfer slip to 02348-8312 and/or send a scanned copy to email@example.com. We will then check your payment and send you a confirmation email finalizing the registration process.
- The payment deadline for registration is July 11, 2014.
Thank you and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.